Would it be interesting to integrate popular image APIs to integrate photos easily?
The APIs that come to mind would be https://pixabay.com and/or https://unsplash.com
(I already wrote an API Wrapper CFC for pixabay)
The idea would be:
- have an API wrapper
- basic sys settings (api key, etc.)
- image library browser and bulk import
- either custom admin area or integrated into asset manager
- search for images (categories, queries, by popularity, etc.)
- see a list of preview images
- bulk select a bunch of them, pick an asset folder and import
I think it would be a nice approach to quickly get assets into the CMS, for demo/testing purpose but maybe also for production use.
Any further thoughts?