Preside Setup Guide for Docker?

Hello everyone, after a long time, I need to set up Lucee/nginx/Preside again (without Commandbox).

I am looking forward to have deployable docker container(s) that I can use to setup a Preside Admin App on demand.

I want to do this in a Docker container. Anthropic Claude should help. 80% works, but then you fail with the remaining 20%.

Claude files added in a repo: files · main · Philipp Schult-Heidkamp / Preside Docker Setup · GitLab

Is there a newer setup guide or recommendation?
In this thread it was mentioned that Lucee 6 is supported.

I would be very grateful for any helpful information.

Regards

Philipp

NOTE: I found this but… too old :wink:

Hi Philipp,

I have a working Docker setup for Lucee 6/Nginx/MariaDB that I use for Preside projects. You just need to configure a few things (like e.g. the host name you want to use). The rest is set up automatically.

Feel free to contact me for details.

Chris

PS I don’t use the former Preside Slack Channel any more. :wink:

That sounds good, and we haven’t spoken in far too long. Thank you.